Google Analytics Enhancements
A correct and bug-free set-up of Google Analytics (whether Universal Analytics or the new GA4) is rare. While Peter no longer does complete Google Analytics implementation projects, he is still one of the best in working with the Google suite and, with his experience, can make a big impact in a short period of time. When it comes to the quality and usefulness of data, Peter gets his hands dirty with the Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics configuration, making necessary adjustments to deliver a much improved Google Analytics solution.
This can include:
- Cleaning up naming conventions for pages, events and campaigns
- Ensuring all channels use campaign tracking
- Tracking key visitor behaviour actions
- Defining conversion actions and customer paths
- Creation of custom reporting
- Configuration work within GA & GTM and dashboards created in GDS.
- Changes detailed out in a summary GA Change document.
- Presentation to review document.
- Training as requested.
- Availability of stakeholders to define end needs and respond to questions.
- Edit access for GTM, GA and GDS.
- Quick availability of developers for any needed Data Layer changes.
Dependent on requirements, a quote will be provided after initial discussions.
The minimum project cost is €5,000 excl VAT.
Work is expected to be completed within one month.
This project may include targeted new tracking with instructions provided for your developers to create or enhance a Data Layer. Any actions of this kind will be focused on specific outputs and be extremely limited in scope. It will need a quick turnaround from developers given the nature of this project.